All the ins-and-outs of how we do things, and the problems we solve along the way.
- How technical standards promote innovationAdrian Hope-Bailie | 27 January 2023Technical standards create interoperability but can also create space for competion-fuelled innovation.
- Our Fynbos family - meet ÖmerFynbos | 13 December 2022Meet Ömer, Junior Software Engineer at Fynbos.
- Why payment pointers are URLsAdrian Hope-Bailie | 08 December 2022Payment pointers are URLs with super-powers that link to a digital wallet, and there are a lot of good reasons for that.
- Our Fynbos family - meet BarnardFynbos | 30 November 2022Meet Barnard, Senior Software Engineer at Fynbos.
- Our Fynbos family - meet JustinFynbos | 23 November 2022Meet Justin, Head of Product Design at Fynbos.
- Our Fynbos family - meet CairinFynbos | 16 November 2022Meet Cairin, a co-founder and engineer at Fynbos.
- Our Fynbos family - meet AdrianFynbos | 09 November 2022Meet Adrian, a co-founder and the CEO of Fynbos
- Our Fynbos family - meet MattFynbos | 03 November 2022Meet Matt, a co-founder and the CTO of Fynbos
- The Future - Digital wallets and payment pointersAdrian Hope-Bailie | 01 November 2022Our thesis is simple; the future of digital payments is going to centre on digital wallets.
- Our Fynbos family - meet DonFynbos | 26 October 2022Meet Don, a co-founder of Fynbos and a secret rocket scientist.
- Online card payments still suckAdrian Hope-Bailie | 06 October 2022We are suckers for convenience. When something “just works” it’s hard to look past it at any other options.
- Connecting the Internet economyAdrian Hope-Bailie | 09 November 2021In early 2015, I started an email conversation with a fellow engineer who I'd met through a W3C mailing list.